It’s been a week since I’ve arrived in Pittsburgh.
There were quite a lot of items I bought, and issues I experienced with the purchases.
Items I bought–
* Furnitures: Table, Chairs, TV Stand, Bed frame + Mattress…
* Kitchen Utensils: Pans, Cookers, Cups, Storage Containers…
* Bathroom Accessories: Shampoo, Body wash…
* Groceries and etc.
For future reference, here I leave a note on those items and purchase experiences (problems only!)
* IKEA online delivery takes about 2-3 weeks. To reduce the time, make a list of items to buy and call or send email to local IKEA store. (Received delivery next day!)
* When receiving delivery package, make sure all the items delivered correctly. My sofa was missing and I am still waiting for it.
* Self-installed internet service should work fine. However there are times when things don’t work as expected. There might be physical problems: check the cable line into your outlet is intact. Mine was cut off. (Had to wait 2 more days to get the technician fix the problem).
* Hand wash Top Care (For the Kitchen) doesn’t smell good. I won’t buy it again.
* Hand wash Method (Sea Minerals) smells so so. I may buy it again.
I will keep post my life in Pittsburgh once a week (hopefully)!